Caring for our People and our Clients
As the situation regarding COVID-19 evolves, the health and wellbeing of our people, clients and their families is our TOP PRIORITY.
Based on the current government advice, and we are confident in our ability to operate and safely abide by the current guidelines in place and are still here to serve our clients.
To do so, our Bluegum family are taking the following measures on-site to stop the spread.
To be reviewed regularly following the government updates as the situation develops.
- Our team will be hand washing and sanitising between clients and throughout the day and disinfection their vans, the office and warehouse.
- We have implemented a new health and wellness policy to ensure no staff members attend work, while unwell and will be checking in on our team’s health each day.
- Will will be practising social distancing and no shaking hands with clients.
- Screening questions during bookings, anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days or who is unwell will not be permitted to book in work to limit the risk to other clients and our team.
- We’re separating our teams to minimise risk and distancing technicians from the office.
Helping our community
These are unprecedented times, and we all need to work together if you know on someone in need, especially the elderly self-isolating, we would like to offer to deliver any essential items like loo paper to their door while we’re in the area.
Thank you to our clients and community who are continuing to book in work and support local businesses. We appreciate it, and we are loving hearing about the acts of kindness happening in our area.